The 24th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS 2007) will take place in Aachen, February 22 - 24, 2007 and is organized by Lehrstuhl Informatik 7 of the RWTH Aachen.
- February 27, 2007
Some pictures from the conference are now available.
They are split up in sections covering the get together on February 21, the reception at the city hall on February 22, the conference dinner on February 23, and pictures of talks and breaks on February 22, February 23, and February 24.
- February 17, 2007
- The survival guide is now online; please visit the local information page. A printed version will also be available at the conference.
- February 16, 2007
- For accompanying persons no registration fee has to be paid. However, we have to charge 70 EUR for extra tickets for the conference dinner. In case you plan to purchase such an extra ticket, we would appreciate prior notification by email to stacs07[at]cs.rwth-aachen.de.
- February 6, 2007
- The local information page is now online. Currently, it provides information about the internet access at the conference site and also links to touristic information.
- January 23, 2007
- The hotels with STACS rates have agreed to prolong the availability of the special rates until 31st January 2007 (exception: 29th January 2007 for Hotel Aquis Grana); see accommodation.
- January 16, 2007
- The deadline for early registration has been extended to February 12.
- January 9, 2007
- The list of hotels (see accommodation) has been updated.
- December 5, 2006
The program is online.
Registration is open.
The accommodation page together with a location plan is online. In particular, special rates have been arranged with some hotels; see the accommodation page for further information.
The travel information page is online.
- November 20, 2006
The list of accepted papers is available.
The conference venue will be the lecture hall building of RWTH Aachen University in the center of Aachen. Information on accommodation will follow soon.
- November 16, 2006
STACS 2007 received over 400 submissions.
The program committee meets on November 17/18, 2006.
The list of accepted papers will be posted here by Monday, November 20, 2006, 12am.
- September 18, 2006
- Submission is closed.
- September 14, 2006
- For technical reasons the deadline of submission is extended to Monday, September 18, 2006, 10:00 am GMT (that is, 12:00 am CEST, Central European Summer Time).